Monday, October 7, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-Thon: It's a wrap! #FrightFall


And so, FrightFall has come to its end. I hope everyone enjoyed it! I'd like to thank everyone who participated and also the authors and Kai at Fiction State of Mind who generously donated prizes. Be watching for sign-ups in the next couple of months for A Winter's Respite, January 27 through February 2. I've also got a couple of ideas up my sleeve for in between read-a-thon events so be watching this blog for announcements.

Again, thanks for joining me for FrightFall. My wrap-up post will be over at Castle Macabre. I'm afraid I did not do very well on this read-a-thon.

Add the link to your wrap-up post in the linky below by 11:59pm CST (U.S. time) on Tuesday (Oct. 8). I will start drawing giveaway winners on Wednesday.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. It was fun with all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for hosting! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! waited too long to post, I've udpated with my Wrap Up, such as it is, didn't finish anything, but still read and listened to quite a bit, so I'm happy!

    http://shaunesay.blogspot.com/2013/09/frightfall-read-thon-93013-10613.html

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf