Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Announcing...the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon!!!


To kick off my annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge this year, I've decided to have a weekend read-a-thon!

Details:
  • Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Hope I haven't forgotten anything. If you have any questions or notice something I've left out, please feel free to contact me via the contact form tab.

SIGN UP!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. How could I not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alleluialu here! Looking forward to getting started on my holiday reading this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks - looks like a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was there any question that I would sign up? Thanks Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all set! So excited to be participating this year. I have a major soft spot for holiday themed books, and I'm so happy to be amongst others who share my joy in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What if I don't read any Christmas books though? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always start the Christmas decorating/reading/listening Thanksgiving weekend so this is a great way to start. Since I'll be getting ALL my Christmas stuff together this weekend, Won't get to do much reading, but I will be sure to at least go for one Christmas book that weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Michelle! I know I'll be watching Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor, but since it's the Christmas special, this should go well with some Christmas-themed reading ;) (and finishing The Red Queen!). Cheers for your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf