Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon--Starting Line! #CSReadathon


Here we go! Time to kick off the holiday season with style...reading style. If you're joining us, remember these things:
  • You do not have to read Christmas books (I'm not the Christmas enforcer--haha), but if you can squeeze one little one in... *wink*
  • You do not have to have a blog. Join us from Twitter, Facebook or Goodreads
  • Have fun!
If you're on Twitter, stop by and chat with the hashtag #CSReadathon No official chats are scheduled, but I'm sure people will be hanging out or stopping by. Maybe we can share a cup of cocoa or spiced cider. =O)

If you have any questions, contact me or leave a comment.

Happy (Christmas) Reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

Photobucket 

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This will be fun, I like reading Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the button code available at all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, I created a code--it's underneath the button in the sidebar. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    I wish I could have joined this challenge, but. since I'm not a fast reader...I hope everyone is having fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf