Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up #CSReadathon


Finally...a wrap up post. I'm so sorry for being MIA for the read-a-thon this year. As some of you have seen in the Facebook group, I haven't been having a good go of it lately. Work and real life problems have been especially nasty and while I'm still trying to stay positive and carry on, as I always do, I'm utterly exhausted in the process. Hoping that I can pick myself up, dust myself off, and really start enjoying this holiday season.

I hope you all enjoyed the read-a-thon and that it got you into the spirit. If you want to continue on with your Christmas reading this season and you're up for a challenge, why not sign up for my Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge at my Christmas blog (if you haven't already)? Would love to have you! It lasts through January 6.

Add your wrap-up post to the linky by Friday, December 4 at 11:59pm CST to be eligible for the prizes. Be sure that you entered via the form on the Midweek Check-In post.

Thanks for participating! I hope you will join me for the Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon, coming January 18 - 24. Button is coming soon.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Happy Holidays!

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry life has been so tough lately. I hope you get a chance to enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on life taking unexpected twists and all the resulting fallout! Hoping it will all sort out soon for you and thanks for posting these to keep us connecting.
    Both Readathon and Challenge are great diversions - THX!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf