Monday, January 18, 2016

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon - Starting Post #WintersRespite


And off we go! I hope everyone is ready to get some relaxing Winter reading in this week. I know I am. This is the my first read-a-thon in over a year that I'm actually going to be able to participate in. So excited! 

I have a few prizes lined up and I'll have the prize page posted by late Tuesday or Wednesday.

If you have any questions about how things work, check out the guidelines tab above or the sign up post, or you can always leave me a comment (or send me a message via the contact form). The linky below is the same one as the sign up linky. If you do a starting line/goal post, just add your link again, but be sure to put "goal post" beside your name, i.e. Michelle/The True Book Addict (goal post).

I will post a mid-week check in post on Thursday. Our hashtag for the read-a-thon is #WintersRespite ...and don't forget about our Facebook group!

I think that about covers it. Enjoy the week and Happy Winter Reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf