Monday, July 25, 2016

High Summer Read-a-Thon - It's a wrap! #HSreadathon


Another read-a-thon has come to an end. Sad times. Now we must wait until FrightFall in October (although I'm sure there will be other read-a-thons around the blogosphere...I hope so).

I hope everyone enjoyed the read-a-thon and accomplished what you wanted to. Even if you didn't, I hope it was a lot of fun. I love all my participants...I think we have a wonderful read-a-thon community.

I'd like to thank Devon at Howes Books for hosting her fun mini-challenge. I'd also like to thank all of the authors who so generously donated our spectacular prizes. I think a round of applause is in order.

Be sure to add your wrap-up link to the linky below, and that your have filled out the Google form on the prize page if you would like to enter to win prizes. Prize page is here.

The FrightFall Read-a-Thon will be October 3 - 9. The button is below. I will be adding it to the sidebar with the grab code soon. Also, stop by my blog Castle Macabre in September and October for Gothic September and Season of the Witch. I'm hosting a read-a-long of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs for Gothic September and we'll be reading stories from Edgar Allan Poe and H.P Lovecraft during Season of the Witch.


Thanks to everyone who joined me for the read-a-thon! I hope to see you next time...and remember...our Facebook group is always open for reading discussion and commentary.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.



Photobucket

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed partiipating in this Read-a-Thon! It was my first. I obviously don't read as fast as some of the others, but I spent a lovely week reading all I could. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVECRAFT! No way would I miss!

    wrap up for High Summer: https://intotheabyssreviews.blogspot.com/2016/06/high-summer-readathon-july-18-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun and motivating. Here's a link to my wrap up on my blog
    https://jessejane306.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/high-summer-readathon-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a fun High Summer Read-a-thon.
    Looking forward to the your upcoming events.
    Carol Smith
    penelope223@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting this! It was the first read-a-thon that I participated hosted by you. I am looking forward to the other ones. I definitely got some reading done. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is my wrap up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618055091789235/permalink/1720555354872541/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Michelle for another great read-a-thon.
    Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this read-a-thon! I got in a nice variety of reading and enjoyed hearing about other participants' selections.

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf