Monday, July 18, 2016

High Summer Read-a-Thon - Starting Post #HSreadathon


Off we go! I hope everyone is ready for a week of relaxing Summer reading!. I know I am. I have a busy week ahead, but hoping I'll still be able to get some good reading time in as well. 

I have some prizes lined up and I'll have the prize page posted by late Tuesday or Wednesday.

Devon at Howes Books is hosting a mini-challenge! We haven't had one of those in a LONG time. Thank you, Devon. The challenge is called A Letter to a Character and you can find out how it works over at Devon's blog here. The prize is a £10 Amazon E-voucher and you have all week to complete the challenge. Good luck and have fun!

If you have any questions about how things work, check out the guidelines tab above or the sign up post, or you can always leave me a comment (or send me a message via the contact form). The linky below is the same one as the sign up linky. If you do a starting line/goal post, just add your link again, but be sure to put "goal post" beside your name, i.e. Michelle/The True Book Addict (goal post).

I will post a mid-week check in post on Thursday. Our hashtag for the read-a-thon is #HSreadathon ...and don't forget about our Facebook group!

I think that about covers it. Happy Reading!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.





Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to use the Read-a-Thon to jumpstart my reading after a bit of a slump. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/02/show-comment-box-above-comments-on.html#sthash.SyglVmdY.dpuf